Highstock 6.1.1 (2018-06-27)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.1.1 above also apply to Highstock 6.1.1.
- Fixed #7828, browsers were crashing when panning million of points on a chart.
- Fixed #8031, columns overlapped xAxis - correction.
- Fixed #8196, navigator series interfered with series order when running
- Fixed #8200, reset zoom button did not hide after resetting extremes.
- Fixed #8212, improved API reference of
dataLabel.yand added API reference of
pointValKeyfor ohlc series.
- Fixed #8374, navigator's series did not inherit
visibleoption from linked series.
- Fixed #8376, PSAR and MACD technical indicators were throwing errors when main series did not have enough points.
- Fixed #8445, Rate of Change (RoC) had wrong tooltip when params were set.
Highstock 6.1.0 (2018-04-13)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.1.0 above also apply to Highstock 6.1.0.
dataGrouping.groupAlloption to prevent columns value change on scrolling when dataGrouping is active. Closes #5344.
- Created advanced stock chart demo to showcase dashboarding.
- Fixed #4960, wrong position of flags on inverted chart.
- Fixed #5308, negative timestamps threw errors with enabled
- Fixed #5581, navigator was broken after removing all series.
- Fixed #6423, dynamically added axes had wrong indexes after
- Fixed #6994, zoom out on mobile devices did not select correct rangeSelector buttons.
- Fixed #7823, technical indicators caused dataGrouping issues.
- Fixed #7827, sometimes forced dataGrouping by year didn't render all points and xAxis labels.
- Fixed #7945, zones in MACD technical indicator broke rendering signal line.
- Fixed #7995, chart threw errors when initialized with
- Fixed #8023,
point.update()threw exceptions when not defining options.
- Fixed #8038, dynamic change of navigator.adaptToUpdatedData did not work.
- Fixed #7684,
spacingBottomwas ignored after chart update.
Highstock 6.0.7 (2018-02-16)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.7 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.7.
Highstock 6.0.6 (2018-02-05)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.6 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.6.
Highstock 6.0.5 (2018-01-31)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.5 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.5.
showLastLabeldefault for category yAxes. See #6104 and #7546.
- Fixed #6379, scrollbar.liveRedraw was not respected on mobile devices.
- Fixed #7219, crosshair label was incorrect when using multiple panes.
- Fixed #7547, a regression causing grouped data points to remain visible after zooming in to non-grouped data.
- Fixed #7563, drag-panes module triggered zoom.
- Fixed #7576, navigator handles rendered wrong extremes when xAxis was reversed.
- Fixed #7642, default technical indicator name was not based on parameters.
- Fixed #7648, Bollinger bands were not rendered when linked to an area series.
- Fixed #7713, reversed navigator xAxis didn't show new points.
- Fixed #7732, drag-panes module was changing navigator's yAxis size.
Highstock 6.0.4 (2017-12-15)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.4 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.4.
yvalue to flag points on a series. See #7440.
Highstock 6.0.3 (2017-11-14)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.3 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.3.
- Fixed #3482, using direction
rtlcaused various labels to be mispositioned.
- Fixed #4674, overlapping flags when next to each other.
- Fixed #4798, white pixel visible next to the chart on init.
- Fixed #6612, the "Reset Zoom" button always returned to previous zoom.
- Fixed #6984, strange animation when zooming between data grouping levels.
- Fixed #7256, redundant redraws when toggling a series with linked navigators.
- Fixed #7275, X axis labels were gone in a scatter chart with X axis breaks.
- Fixed #7378, removing base series with only scrollbar enabled caused errors.
Highstock 6.0.2 (2017-10-20)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.2 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.2.
Highstock 6.0.1 (2017-10-05)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.1 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.1.
Highstock 6.0.0 (2017-10-04)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 6.0.0 above also apply to Highstock 6.0.0.
- Added built-in technical indicators.
- Added drag-and-drop pane resizing.
- Added support for positioning of the range selector.
- Added support for max range and handle customization in the navigator.
- Added support for scrolling past the data.
compareStartto define which point should be the base for calculations. See #1613.
offsetMaxto control button range extremes. See #1613.
xAxis.maxRangeto limit maximum allowed range for navigator.
- Added new options to
Highstock 5.0.14 (2017-07-28)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.14 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.14.
Highstock 5.0.13 (2017-07-27)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.13 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.13.
- Added option,
series.gapUnit, to allow greater control of
gapSize. Closes #6645.
- Allow relative length for
axis.left. See #6836.
- Fixed #5846, #5936, #6193 and #6251. Rewritten Navigator update logic.
- Fixed #6546,
gapSizewith stacking didn't work.
- Fixed #6734, linkedTo was wrongly applied to Navigator series.
- Fixed #6771, ensure events are handled on same document as chart elements.
- Fixed #6830, RangeSelector button loses focus on adding points in
- Fixed #6930, scrollbar was rendered with wrong extremes when Axis had not any data.
- Fixed minor Navigator issues.
Highstock 5.0.12 (2017-05-24)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.12 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.12.
- Fixed #6683, inverted chart rendered scrollbar outside the container.
- Fixed #6709,
Chart.get(id)caused errors when at least one series was hidden with grouped points.
- Fixed #6716, dataGrouping in arearange series did not reserve space for null points.
- Fixed #6720, zAxis gridLines were incorrectly rendered.
- Fixed #6725, navigator mask was black in old IE.
- Fixed #6725, navigator's outer masks rendered as black in IE6/7/8.
Highstock 5.0.11 (2017-05-04)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.11 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.11.
- Fixed #2914, dataGrouping approximation wasn't checked properly.
- Fixed #5479, added
averagesoption for approximation in dataGrouping.
- Fixed #6445, function getSelectedPoints did not find points outside of cropThreshold.
- Fixed #6537, month buttons were not setting correct extremes when the current month had more days than previous months.
- Fixed #6562, crosshairs always drawn relative to high value in OHLC and candlestick charts.
- Fixed #6573, scrollbar was rendered on xAxis labels, when using
- Fixed #6590, dataGrouoping wasn't wokring correctly with keys set on data.
- Fixed #6590, dataGrouping wasn't working correctly with keys set on data.
- Fixed #6615, enabling Chart.scrollbar by
Highstock 5.0.10 (2017-03-31)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.10 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.10.
- Fixed #1716, navigator handles were not moving if the range was very small.
- Fixed #3517, yAxis.top caused flags on xAxis to be rendered outside the view.
- Fixed #3763, stable sort was not used for flags.
- Fixed #6303, events didn't work for flags when useHTML was set to true.
- Fixed #6453, scrollbars for multiple yAxes were positioned incorrectly.
- Fixed #6478, flags on OHLC were unable to have onKey set to low or high.
Highstock 5.0.9 (2017-03-08)
- Worked around a Closure Compiler error that made 3D charts fail.
Highstock 5.0.8 (2017-03-08)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.8 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.8.
- Fixed #6276, a regression which broke x-panning.
- Fixed #5493, performance regression with data grouping for a hidden series.
- Fixed #5800, outline position was wrong when
- Fixed #6071,
Axis.update()changed default settings.
- Fixed #6262, vertical scrollbar on an inverted chart was positioned incorrectly when used without navigator.
- Fixed #6266, dragging navigator with full range caused points to disappear.
- Fixed #6327, flags series tooltip position.
- Fixed #6334, scrollbar called
- Fixed #6363,
redrawparam if series had a related series in the navigator.
- Fixed #6383, adding point after
series.update()reset xAxis extremes.
- Fixed #6421, errors after destroying a chart with multiple scrollbars.
Highstock 5.0.7 (2017-01-17)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.7 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.7.
- Added support for navigator in inverted charts.
- Created new module
stock.src.jsso Highstock can be loaded as a module for Highcharts.
- Fixed issue with input range where the range would be reset based on wrong extremes. Ref #5602.
- Fixed #5602, issues with setting range by inputs.
- Fixed #6012, navigator handles couldn't be moved after hiding and updating series.
- Fixed #4114, navigator didn't respond to mouse events when xAxis was reversed.
- Fixed #5823, regression caused wrong columns width when one of the series was hidden.
- Fixed #5979, wrong column width when the X axis contained breaks.
- Fixed #6140, candlestick hover state didn't respect lineWidth.
- Fixed #6156, a regression causing poor performance with forced dataGrouping when dealing with hundreds of thousands of data groups.
- Fixed #6162, series.update() didn't update all series.
- Fixed #6166, events were not bound to all plotBands.
- Fixed #6191, navigator dropped too early when encountering minRange.
- Fixed #6192, unwanted clipping when used with gauge series.
Highstock 5.0.6 (2016-12-07)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.6 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.6.
- Added new option,
series.compareBase, to allow percentage comparison to start at 100%.
Highstock 5.0.5 (2016-11-29)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.5 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.5.
Highstock 5.0.4 (2016-11-22)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.4 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.4.
Highstock 5.0.3 (2016-11-18)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.3 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.3.
- Fixed #5884, optimizing
- Fixed #5918, navigator handles were blurry when navigator height was an odd number.
- Fixed #5930, selected range selector button was unselected if redrawing before doing manual selections.
- Fixed #5971, eternal loop on setting general minor grid lines that applied to the navigator.
Highstock 5.0.2 (2016-10-26)
- The changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.1 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.1.
Highstock 5.0.1 (2016-10-26)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.1 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.1.
- Fixed issues with Highstock keyboard navigation in the Accessibility module.
- Fixed #5602, issues with setting range by inputs.
- Fixed issue with input range where the range would be reset based on wrong extremes. Ref #5602.
- Fixed #5088, marker states on flags were ignored.
- Fixed #5706, wrong series visualization when using compare.
- Fixed #5814, one all-zero series caused others to fail with compare.
- Fixed #5823, regression caused wrong columns width when one of the series was hidden.
- Fixed issue where removing and re-adding navigator via
- Fixed issue with range selector inputs not hiding or showing correctly when setting chart size with animation.
Highstock 5.0.0 (2016-09-29)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 5.0.0 above also apply to Highstock 5.0.0.
- Added support for multiple series in the navigator, see series.showInNavigator and series.navigatorOptions.
- Added new option, plotOptions.flags.textAlign.
- Deprecated the baseSeries option, now replaced by
Highstock 4.2.7 (2016-09-21)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.7 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.7.
Series.dataGroupInfoto allow accessing data grouping information from the approximation function.
- Added warning on trying to update grouped point.
- Fixed #5635, regression causing background images on flags to fail.
- Fixed #5493, hidden series with data grouping caused wrong extremes on xAxis.
- Fixed #2049, flags were misplaced when using more than one column-type series.
- Fixed #3228, inputs in range selector didn't allow to view the historical data in lazy loading.
- Fixed #3111, column series were clipped off when resizing chart during initial animation.
- Fixed #3112, compare for candlestick.
- Fixed #5231, input fields not receiving focus after showing hidden chart
- Fixed #5600, YTD button was disabled when all the data was within the same year.
- Fixed #5686,
scrollbar.minWidthoption causes misplacement for a scrollbar bar.
- Fixed #5699, column series dissapeared when added after chart initialization and using navigator.
- Fixed #5702, crosshair label's anchor was misplaced during mouse move.
Highstock 4.2.6 (2016-08-02)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.6 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.6.
- Added new option set, yAxis.scrollbar, to allow scrollbars on Y axis (or in fact any axis) in Highstock. Read announcement.
- Refactored sideways graph animation to allow smooth navigation when clicking scrollbar buttons, adding multiple points etc.
- Fixed #687, first value of compare chart should be the last of the previous range.
- Fixed #5316, wrong columns and ticks after toggling ordinal setting with axis update.
- Fixed #5323, regression causing JS error on redrawing empty stock chart.
- Fixed #5330, JS error when enabling range selector in Chart constructor.
- Fixed #5395, animation mixed up on navigator and range selector.
- Fixed #5414, navigator series updated wrong on addPoint when data grouping was disabled.
- Fixed #5453, unresponsive first drag on navigator.
- Fixed #5477, error on first mouse hover with crosshairs.
- Fixed #5485, setCompare did not affect exported chart.
- Fixed #5489, a regression causing data grouping on range selector buttons to fail.
- Fixed #4222, flag's title wasn't updated with
- Fixed #5388, performance hit when running a forced data grouping with a lot of empty groups.
- Fixed #5390, navigator series wasn't updated when chart initialized without series.
Highstock 4.2.5 (2016-05-06)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.5 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.5.
- Refactored scroller redraw to prevent chart from redrawing twice.
- Fixed #2266, series didn't animate when running
- Fixed #3452, zoomed range didn't move when adding points to stock chart without a navigator.
- Fixed #5193, browser crash in Chrome 49+ when updating candlestick points frequently.
- Fixed #5231, input fields not receiving focus after showing hidden chart
Highstock 4.2.4 (2016-04-14)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.4 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.4.
- Added new Point property, dataGroup, that holds information of what raw data points are included in a grouped point.
- Fixed #3477, range selector did not update axis extremes after pressing enter in IE.
- Fixed #4747, gapSize did not apply to each series independently.
- Fixed #5041, scroller.zoomedMin was bigger than zoomedMax, which caused error due to negative width.
- Fixed #5165, space was reserved for the exporting button even when disabled.
- Fixed #5172, scroller threw error with empty series data and an X axis minimum setting.
Highstock 4.2.3 (2016-02-08)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.3 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.3.
Highstock 4.2.2 (2016-02-04)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.2 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.2.
- Added new option to flag series, onKey, to configure what key the flag should be placed on. Closes #4873.
Highstock 4.2.0 (2105-12-15)
- Jumped to version 4.2 to align versioning with Highcharts, which shares the same code and GitHub repo.
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.2.0 above also apply to Highstock 4.2.0.
Highstock 2.1.10 (2015-12-07)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.10 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.10.
- Some improvements on crosshair labels (#4722).
- Fixed #2908, navigator xAxis sometimes covered drag handles.
- Fixed #1195, scrollbar breaking after hiding all series when navigator disabled.
- Fixed #2822, wrong column distribution on ordinal axis in a multi-series chart if the series points had different spacing.
- Fixed #3238, format strings not replaced in header and footer.
- Fixed #3375, range selector button state was sometimes set to selected when it overlapped with other buttons.
- Fixed #4661, negative starting point in compare series caused series not to display.
- Fixed #4696, srollbars didn't work on Android in some cases.
- Fixed #4703, navigator window jumped back and forth while touch-dragging.
Highstock 2.1.9 (2015-10-07)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.9 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.9.
- Added new option, rangeSelector.height, to reserve space for buttons and input.
Highstock 2.1.8 (2015-08-20)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.8 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.8.
- Added new lang option, invalidDate, determining what to display in invalid range selector input. Closes #4384.
- Fixed #3119, flag on first point didn't render.
- Fixed #4147, first column not initially shown in month view.
- Fixed #4324, tooltip not displayed on image flags in IE.
- Fixed #4335, setDataGrouping was wrong with multiple series.
- Fixed #4403, zones caused JS error with separate and empty navigator series.
- Fixed #4452, range selector did not appear after adding data.
- Fixed #4457, tabbing away from range selector input did not hide the input.
- Fixed #4466, setTitle caused overlapping title and range selector buttons.
Highstock 2.1.7 (2015-06-26)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.7 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.7.
- Fixed #3013, top X axis was not considered when placing range selector.
- Fixed #4226, individual line color on candlestick up-points didn't take effect.
- Fixed #4229, errors on scrolling on an axis containing breaks with breakSize.
- Fixed #4244, data labels on area range broke on JS error when labels were outside viewable area.
- Fixed #4285, a regression causing flags to be shaped like squares in some cases.
- Fixed #4314, running Axis.update caused label alignment to shift.
- Fixed #4317, X axis update affected the selected range.
Highstock 2.1.6 (2015-06-12)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.6 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.6.
- Fixed #1317, clipping not correctly applied to multi-pane charts when highcharts-more.js was loaded.
- Fixed #1417, linked ordinal axes.
- Fixed #4196, axis update from ordinal to non-ordinal failed.
- Fixed #4202, scrollbar created for empty chart.
- Fixed #4209, breaks crashed navigator on long series.
- Fixed #4252, anchor line of flags was skewed. Made all flags crisp as well as in line with tick marks of the same value.
Highstock 2.1.5 (2015-04-13)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.5 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.5.
- Added feature, forced data grouping tied to range selector buttons. View demo.
- Fixed #3983, plot band labels outside axis range were visible.
- Fixed #4042, column series disappearing if another column series is updated and data grouping enabled. Also affects series types derived from columns. Closes #4040.
- Fixed #4053, min and max in the navigator.xAxis options were not respected if the data exceeded the setting.
- Fixed issue with the range selector input boxes not being able to focus after first focusing, then clicking on the chart outside the input.
Highstock 2.1.4 (2015-03-10)
- Most changes listed under Highcharts 4.1.4 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.4.
Version 2.1.3 (2015-02-27)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 4.1.3 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.3.
Version 2.1.2 (2015-02-27)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 4.1.2 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.2.
Version 2.1.1 (2015-02-17)
Version 2.1.0 (2015-02-16)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 4.1.0 above also apply to Highstock 2.1.0.
- Fixed #3755, resize cursor set on scrollbar.
- Fixed #3706, point.color not working when series.upColor was set.
- Fixed #3647, missing markers in scatter chart because of auto-marker logic.
- Fixed #3639, flags don't shifting position after removing one in a stack.
- Fixed #3539, navigator outline one pixel off at the left side.
- Fixed #3519, markers showing outside a clipped pane.
- Fixed #3524, multipane plot line logic interfering with grid lines in heatmap.
- Fixed #3487, JS error on creating stock chart with empty series.
- Fixed #3451, clipped data series when changing chart size and series animation was disabled.
Version 2.0.4 (2014-09-02)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 4.0.4 above also apply to Highstock 2.0.4.
- Added buttonPosition to RangeSelector, issue #3395.
- Regard "startOfWeek" option in data grouping
- Fixed #3274, range selector not working in IExx because of issue with floats and Element.blur.
- Fixed #3211, stuck tooltip and crosshair when touch-panning.
- Fixed #3359, higher ranked time labels not showing with negative timezoneOffset.
- Fixed #3125, overlapping extreme X axis labels on ordinal axis in certain cases.
- Fixed #3339, ordinal axis crashing on updating too quickly.
- Fixed #3299 where Y axis labels on subsequent panes would be drawn outside the plot area when they should be inside like the first pane.
Version 2.0.3 (2014-07-03)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 4.0.3 above also apply to Highstock 2.0.3.
- Added new option, rangeSelector.allButtonsEnabled to force auto-disabled buttons on inadequate range to be clickable. Closes #2418.
- Fixed #3150 causing error when setting dataGrouping options for flag series.
- Fixed #3146 causing auto alignment of axis labels to fail.
- Fixed #1326 causing parts of candlesticks not to print from Chrome's printing dialog.
- Fixed #3040 where the scrollbar would be mispositioned when setting the extremes of a chart outside the data range.
- Fixed #3018 causing JS errors on negative height rectangle in low-height plot area.
Version 2.0.0 (2014-04-22)
- See the release announcement.
- The default design has been updated with Highstock 2, but all aspects of design can be reverted to the Highstock 1.3 looks by applying options. See this design compatibilty demo for a listing of what options it applies to.
Version 1.3.10 (2014-03-10)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.10 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.10.
- Fixed #2708 where panning on an ordinal axis containing candlesticks, OHLC or column series would cause the zoomed range to decrease.
- Fixed #2696 where a single point outside the visible X range would be grouped within the first data group.
- Fixed issue with data grouping not being reset when zooming in and multiple series were present. Closes #2692.
- Fixed issue with first point being left out in data grouping when grouped to an earlier time. Closes #2533.
- Fixed issue with percentage stacking in combination with data grouping. Closes #2445.
- Fixed issue with navigator not reflecting the limitations of the minRange. Closes #2618.
- Fixed issue with scrollbar giving the wrong results in the chart when the axis was padded with axis.max. Closes #2611.
- Fixed issue with compare mode breaking down when at least one series had empty data. Closes #2601.
- Fixed issue with candlestick not aligning with crosshairs.
Version 1.3.9 (2014-01-15)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.9 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.9.
- Highstock: Fixed regression with missing tooltip on flag series. Closes #2573.
Version 1.3.8 (2014-01-09)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.8 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.8.
- Fixed issue with flags being clipped away when connected to the last X value. Closes #2543.
- Fixed scrollbar issue with low precision and sometimes the scrollbar not moving at all when it was too small. Closes #1468.
- Fixed issue with adding the first series dynamically to Highstock when the range selector was enabled. Closes #624.
- Fixed issue with selected state range selector button not reflecting the real selection in exported charts. Closes #2458.
- Fixed issue with the navigator not spanning the full width of the main data when the base series did not fill it. Closes #2436.
- Fixed issue with non-sync data grouping on ordinal axis when X distribution differs. Closes #2416.
- Fixed regression with data grouping getting stuck when zooming in. Closes #2110.
- Fixed issue with ordinal axis and selected range being normalized to selected button even when time span doesn't allow it. Closes #2290.
- Fixed issue with range selector inputs not allowing to set date to the actual data extreme when the extreme had higher precision of the input format. Closes #2438.
Version 1.3.7 (2013-10-24)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.7 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.7.
- Added options to control the size of range selector input boxes, Closes #2353.
- Enabled data grouping by default on navigator series, so that turning off data grouping in the main series doesn't automatically turn it off in the navigator.
- Fixed issue with scrollbar never going fully back to the axis max after clicking the scrollbar buttons. Closes #2293.
- Fixed regression where series got truncated after hiding another series i a chart with data grouping enabled. Closes #2373.
- Fixed issue with scatter points showing on the edge of the chart and taking up an ordinal position even when they are well outside the axis range. Closes #2342.
- Fixed problems with panning or scrolling back to max last value when the navigator was previously zoomed to an earlier time span. Closes #2341.
Version 1.3.6 (2013-10-04)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.6 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.6.
- Added upLineColor option to candlestick
- Fixed Highstock issue with stacks not being properly cleared when moving between non-grouped and grouped data, leaving artefacts in a stacked area chart. Closes #1651.
- Fixed issue with min and max on the navigator X axis not being settable. Closes #2277.
- Fixed Highstock issue with the axis maximum changing when dragging the handle to change the axis minium, and vice versa. Closes #2163.
- Fixed Highstock error messages when initiating a chart with set X axis min and max and empty series data. Closes #2238.
- Fixed Highstock issue where data grouping would stick and be applied when not necessary after showing a time range where it was necessary. Closes #2110.
- Fixed Highstock issue with tooltips displaying for points outside the X axis range and crosshairs displaying in the wrong position. Closes #1149.
- Fixed issue in Standalone Framework where event were triggered in reversed directions, causing JS errors in Highstock. Closes #2220.
- Fixed Highstock issue with flags not being correctly positioned on an axis if the X axis line width is zero. Closes #2032.
- Fixed Highstock issue with flags showing on the edge of the zoomed area on ordinal axes. Closes #2198.
- Fixed Highstock issue with fake columns appearing just outside the plot area on an ordinal axis. Closes #1260.
Version 1.3.5 (2013-08-23)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.5 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.5.
- Disables range selector buttons which range is below the X axis automatic or explicit minimum range.
- Make sure Highstock zoomed range is moving at least one pixel when clicking scrollbar buttons. Closes #1716.
- Improved range selector buttons by rendering them disabled when the associated range is not available. Closes #2050.
- Fixed Highstock issue with range selector buttons becoming unselected after scrolling and panning. Highcharts now attempts to keep the range selector button pressed even in ordinal axes, as long as it is scrolling within a relatively linear-scaled area. Closes #2041.
- Fixed Highstock issue with the Y axis tick label not being shown when there is only one singe value and one tick. Closes #2100.
Version 1.3.4 (2013-08-02)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.4 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.4.
- Fixed Highstock regressen with column grouping not working across Y axes on either side of the chart. Closes #2086.
- Fixed Highstock regression after fixing #460, where animating candlestick would give JS errors if it had no whiskers before. Closes #2094.
- Fixed Highstock regression on adding an empty series next to a series with data grouping enabled. Closes #2090.
Version 1.3.3 (2013-07-31)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.3 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.3.
- Implemented shadow option for candlesticks. Closes #1955.
- Reorganized and improved link between scroller and its data. It now allows the base series to be added async. Related to #624.
- New default value for scroller.liveRedraw to prevent redrawing the chart while scrolling the navigator on slower mobile devices. Closes #1926.
- Added new Highstock option, rangeSelector.inputDateParser.
- Fixed #2068 where Highstock export failed with navigator disabled specifically for the export.
- Fixed JS errors in Highstock when resizing a window after a chart's container is hidden. Closes #1998.
- Fixed error message in Highstock. Closes #872.
- Fixed Highstock issue with range selector button becoming unselected when updating data. Closes #690.
- Fixed Highstock issue with range selector buttons not responding to hover in IE9 and IE10. Closes #667.
- Fixed Highstock issue with columns in different panes reserving space for eachother. Stack groups are now tied to the Y axis. Closes #642.
- Fixed Highstock issue where panning fully to the right didn't dock the zoomed area. Made the sticking more tolerant. Closes #570.
- Fixed crosshairs position when series.compare is set. Closes #1205.
- Fixed Highstock issue with long series being grouped and short series not being grouped. Closes #1634.
- Fixed Highstock issue with navigator handles disappearing when zooming on hidden data set. Closes #1946.
- Fixed Highstock issue with gapSize and switching from ordinal to non-ordinal axis. Closes #1794.
- Fixed issue with dynamically added events being removed from axis after Axis.update. In Highstock, this caused the scrollbar not to be updated to base axis zooming after running setCategories. Closes #1842.
- Fixed issue with running setCompare when the compare option was initially unset. The setCompare method now also works on the Navigator yAxis. Closes #1891.
- Fixed Highstock issue on touch devices where pinch zooming a chart with multiple panes would result in the lower pane moving up to the top of the chart. Closes #1701.
- Fixed "Invalid date" appearing in range selector input when opening date was 0. Related to #1878.
- Fixed Highstock issue with changeDecimals of 0 not taking effect. Closes #1904.
- Fixed issue with extra lines in the middle of candlesticks when open values are equal to high values. Closes #460.
Version 1.3.2 (2013-06-05)
- Most issues listed under Highcharts 3.0.2 above also apply to Highstock 1.3.2.
- Additional fix in Highstock to ensure fixed scrollbar width when dragging scrollbar.
- Added information on DOM event to setExtremes handlers from navigator in Highstock. Closes #1838.
- Fixed Highstock issue with updating zoomed range by the range selector when all series are hidden. Closes #1568.
- Fixed Highstock issue with mispositioned xAxis when a floating legend was present. Closes #1816.
- Fixed issue in Highstock where data labels on the navigator would cover the navigator handles and shades. Closes #1839.
- Fixed Highstock errors with two points with the same X value. Closes #1588.
- Fixed Highstock regression with scatter series not displayed. Closes #1853.
- Fixed Highstock issue with wrong up day calculation in OHLC and candlestick. Reverts the fix for #1395. After discussion among our users, there seems to be a consensus that an up day is a day where the close value is higher than the open value. As opposed to a day where the close value is higher than the previous trade day's close value. The functionality is now reverted to what it was before. Closes #1489.
Version 1.3.1 (2013-04-09)
- Added new option, tooltip.followTouchMove. When this is true, the tooltip can be moved by dragging a single finger across the chart, like in Highcharts 2. When it is false, dragging a single finger is ignored by the chart, and causes the whole page to scroll. This applies only when zooming is not enabled. Issue #1644. Issue #1662.
- Added internationalization for the Print chart text. Issue #1656.
- Made loading mask use the current chart size, not the initial one. Issue #1601.
- Fixed Highstock issue with OHLC and candlestick charts on logarithmic Y axis. Issue #1697.
- Fixed JS error on hiding negative bubbles. Issue #1691.
- Fixed issue with wrong axis label break on vertical axis when marginLeft is set. Issue #1580.
- Fixed issue with unintentionally filled arcs in oldIE. Issue #1642.
- Fixed Highstock issue with flag image backgrounds changing size after panning in and out of view. Issue #1630.
- Fixed missing crosshairs on logarithmic axis. Issue #1671.
- Fixed issue with missing median line on box plots in oldIE. Issue #1676.
- Fixed issue with zooming near the edges of a bubble chart. Issue #1673.
- Fixed another issue with label height in IE. Issue #1669.
- Fixed issue with bent pie data label connectors when slicedOffset has a high value. Issue #1678.
- Fixed regression issue with wrong Y axis extremes on logarithmic axes. Issue #1670.
- Fixed Highstock 1.3 issue in Firefox where the page would scroll all the way up when clicking the range selector inputs. Issue #1645.
- Fixed issue with unsynchronized data grouping when one series is shorter than the other on an ordinal axis. Issue #1675.
- Fixed Highstock issue with columns and derived series types being cut off on an ordinal axis. Issue #988.
- Fixed regression with colorByPoint option in columns with negative value. Issue #1635.
- Fixed regression with thousandsSep and decimalPoint options not being respected in the tooltip by default. Issue #1637.
- Fixed issue with the first label on a datetime axis not taking a higher rank, like day format on an axis based on hours. Issue #1649.
- Fixed issue with chart cursor being overwritten on chart click. Issue #1650.
- Fixed regression with pies being clipped to the plot area by default. Issue #1647.
- Fixed issue with area stacking. Issue #1651.
- Fixed issue with horizontal offset for exporting context button not working. Issue #1654.
- Fixed regression with minor grid lines and alternate grid bands not being hidden on axis hide. Issue #1667.
- Fixed issue with stacked areas containing no data. Issue #1661.
- Fixed regression with tooltips not showing on bar charts in IE7. Issue #1663.
- Fixed Highstock regression with disappearing points for data prior to 1970 on an ordinal axis. Issue #1666.
- Fixed Highcharts 3 regression with corrupted columns when redrawing the chart while animating. Issue #1623.
Version 1.3.0 (2013-03-22)
- Highstock 1.3 is built on Highcharts 3.0, and shares the same new features for cartesian series types. See the release announcement for 3.0
Version 1.2.5 (2012-12-19)
- Applied fixes for Highcharts Basic version 2.3.5.
- Added scrollbar.minWidth option in Highstock. Issue #1246.
- Fixed JS error on quickly scrolling a chart with image markers. Issue #1390.
- Fixed issue with wrong Y axis min/max detection on updated OHLC points. Partially solves #1374.
- Fixed issue when adding points to hidden OHLC or candlestick series. Issue #1377.
- Fixed issue with zoomed range increasing when moving the range without resizing it. Issue #1370.
- Fixed issue with Exporting dropdown menu being covered by the range selector inputs.
- Made the range selector inputs visible in exported charts. Added rangeSelector.inputPosition option.
- Fixed Highstock issue with YTD button when not using UTC. Issue #941.
- Fixed Highstock issue with unresponsive range selector buttons by applying clipping to the mouse tracker. Issue #484.
Version 1.2.4 (2012-10-08)
Version 1.2.3 (2012-10-04)
- Refactored data label alignment logic for better maintainability. Issue #1168. Issue #1212.
- Worked around label positioning problem in IE9 and IE10. Issue #1101.
- Highstock: Fixed buggy navigator when point distribution is smaller than minRange. Issue #1056.
- Use point.name in the tooltip header even on datetime axis. Issue #976.
- Fixed JS error on moving reset button in Highstock. Issue #1278.
- Fixed issue with yAxis labels with a minus prefix being wrapped into two lines. Issue #1273.
- Fixed JS errors on continuously destroying charts in window.resize. Issue #1257.
- Fixed JS error message in Highstock when destroying a chart after zoom. Issue #1267.
- Fixed regression with plotOptions.series.dataGrouping not being respected since Highstock 1.2. Issue #1228.
- Fixed error in VML browsers when redrawing a chart with an image background. Issue #1245.
- Fixed issue with shadow.offsetX and shadow.offsetY set to 0 being replaced by 1. Issue #1224.
- Fixed text rotation with useHTML in Firefox 15. Issue #916.
- Fixed issue with null points in stacked columns on a logarithmic scale. Issue #1232.
- Fixed floating number errors in stack totals. Issue #1223.
- Fixed issue in 2.3 with the sizing of linked axes. Issue #84.
- Fixed issue with span styles not being applied across line breaks in SVGRenderer. Issue #390.
- Fixed JS error on rendering a Highstock chart with an empty series array
- Fixed Highstock issue where the reset zoom button would not show when the navigator and rangeSelector were hidden, and the scrollbar was visible. Related to #979.
- Fixed issue with stacks becoming inverted after update, caused by recursive redrawing. Issue #1119.
- Fixed issue with tooltip animation timer running constantly instead of only when the tooltip is moving.
- Fixed issue with series marker options not being reflected in the legend symbol. Issue #674.
Version 1.2.2 (2012-08-31)
- Added demonstration of async data loading in Highstock
- Added support for rotation of text when useHTML = true in modern browsers. Issue #916.
- Changed the default line width for area range charts to 1 to avoid the area disappearing altogether in ranges where the min and max are equal. Issue #1213.
- Reorganized VMLRenderer to move groups (divs) out of the viewport instead of toggling CSS visibility. This provides a faster and more compact fix for #61 and #586.
- Rendering performance improvement due to better caching of bounding box for texts, leading to less DOM traffic.
- Worked on zoomType for stock charts, allowing the reset button to work more intuitively (#979)
- Fixed issue with IE7 trying to load "ew-resize" when dragging the scrollbar in Highstock.
- Fixed JS error in IE7. Issue #1214.
- Fixed JS error on zooming in to an arearange series in IE9. Prevented arearange data labels from being orphaned when zooming in below cropThreshold. Issue #1209.
- Fixed issue where flags on an X axis with an offset, height or top option defined, were not placed correctly on the axis.
- Fixed issue with data labels appearing outside plot area on initial load
- Fixed 1.2 regression regarding unstable sorting in Chrome. Issue #337.
- Fixed regression with stacking on a logarithmic axis. Issue #1200.
Version 1.2.1 (2012-08-29)
- Fixed security issue in export server.
Version 1.2.0 (2012-08-24)
- Added range series types: area range, area spline range and column range.
- Fixed bugs
- Removed double clipping assignment in development branch, and subsequent JS error on Series.remove in legacy IE. Issue #1027.
- Added tooltip formatting options: percentageDecimals, percentagePrefix, percentageSuffix, totalDecimals, totalPrefix, totalSuffix. Issue #864.
- Worked around compatibility issue with jQuery 1.8 preview.
- Made the tooltip follow the mouse position for shared tooltips with more than 1 series. This fixes problems with the tooltip being rendered close to the top series (or alternatively in another computed middle position) when the user is actually hovering another series. Issue #424.
- Added scrolling for the legend. Added legend.navigation options set.
- Removed warnings on accessing layerX and layerY in Chrome.
- Worked around issue with overlapping shadows on stacked columns. Shadow elements are now cut off.
- Added time-aware xDateFormat for tooltip headers in datetime axes. Added tooltip.dateTimeLabelFormat option. Issue #568.
- Updated fix for #608 to work around JS error in Firefox.
- Prevented trying to set extremes on empty axes when using selection zoom. Issue #859. Issue #906.
- Don't create multiple title nodes on subsequently setting attr title. Issue #891.
- Worked around issue with tooltips for stacked bar chart were not visible in IE7. Issue #863.
- Added smooth animation when adding multiple points. Issue #860.
- Changed zIndex on the range selector buttons in order for the tooltip to show above them. Issue #852.
- Prevented error on exporting in Prototype by setting default border radius for data labels to 0. Issue #853.
- Adding enctype to the exporting post to allow it to work in HTTPS in Firefox. Issue #839.
- Set xAxis.labels.overflow option to null by default in Highcharts, while 'justify' in Stock charts only. Issue #841.
- Allow the tooltip and the point hover state to survive a chart redraw. Issue #349.
- Worked on data labels for range series
- Fixed issue with legend text not wrapping correctly to itemStyle.width option ion IE8. Issue #1021.
- Fixed issues with grouped data points not being destroyed after zooming on Y axis only. Issue #622.
- Fixed error message in Firefox when using jQuery UI datepicker against range selector inputs. Issue #1020.
- Fixed stuck tooltip, crosshairs and state marker after zooming in Highstock. Issue #1003.
- Fixed JS errors in Highstock when trying to pan a chart with no series. Issue #1017.
- Fixed JS error on quickly changing range selection in Highstock in column charts. Issue #1004.
- Fixed issue with size detection of rotated text in exported charts legacy IE. Issue #997.
- Fixed issue with original mouse event information not being passed over to legendItemClick handler. Added it to event.browserEvent. Issue #4. Issue #992.
- Fixed issue with error #10 appearing on a chart with all null data if yAxis.min was set.
- Fixed issue when colorByPoint was set to true, it started from the second item in the color array, whereas the first one was assigned to the whole series. Issue #974.
- Fixed JS error on setting categories with fewer items before the chart was redrawn. Issue #970.
- Fixed bug that removed all win.resize handlers. Issue #982.
- Fixed issue with X axis labels becoming left aligned instead of centered in IE8 on an axis with many labels. Issue #983.
- Fixed problem with unwanted chart border when printing in Chrome. Issue #980.
- Fixed issue in protofy branch that choked on setting extremes in Highstock.
- Fixed issue with black background in data labels in legacy IE and MooTools adapter. Issue #947.
- Fixed excessive looping in setTooltipPoints in certain conditions involving hidden series. Issue #945.
- Fixed issue with stack columns' position after redrawing chart. Issue #936.
- Fixed issue where a line with lineWidth of 0 wouldn't show in hover mode. Issue #940.
- Fixed issue with lang.decimalPoint option not being applied to axis labels. Issue #939.
- Fixed float rounding error that caused extra tick position on logarithmic Y axes. Issue #934.
- Fixed issue with alignTicks not being respected after a chart redraw. Issue #842.
- Fixed JS error when adding points to a series before redraw. Issue #927.
- Fixed JS error message on running Axis.setTitle before axis is first rendered. Issue #922.
- Fixed NaN in attributes in export in Firefox 3.5. Issue #912.
- Fixed test size detection bug in bar charts with line-broken labels. Issue #909. Issue #882.
- Fixed issues with setData for pies. Issue #542.
- Fixed error message on setSize without navigator in Highstock. Issue #904.
- Fixed Highstock error on accessing Navigator series
- Fixed unresponsive browser in IE8 Standards when exporting pie charts with data labels. Issue #968.
- Fixed issue with scrollbar without navigator didn't respond to Chart.setSize. Partial fix for #955.
- Fixed issue with xAxis label formats not landing on whole days when using local time. Issue #950.
- Fixed issue with tooltips not displaying over pie charts positioned outside plot area. Issue #68. Issue #956.
- Fixed errors and crashes on resize. Issue #905.
- Fixed so stack totals are updated after point.update. Issue #787.
- Fixed issue with position of stack total labels. Issue #506 and #516.
- Fixed error on forced grouped series with no data. Issue #885.
- Fixed problem with test size detection when rendering a chart within a container with an inherited display property. Issue #883.
- Fixed problem with chart.click events firing after selection. Issue #370.
- Fixed issue with wrong tooltip to point binding on bar charts containing null values. Issue #833.
- Fixed problem with flags visible at the end of graph when zoomed off screen. Issue #847.
- Fixed problem with range selector buttons not becoming unselected when clicking a new button. This happened only when the actual range wasn't changed because the buttons spanned a too wide range. Issue #851.
Version 1.1.5 (2012-03-15)
- Added feature for the first and last x axis label to stay within the plot area, or be hidden if there is no room.
- Fixed bugs.
Version 1.1.4 (2012-02-15)
- Added temporary workaround for text rendering bug in Chrome 18 Beta.
- Added support for setting height in chart.setSize().
- Fixed issue with Navigator not responding to selection zoom.
Version 1.1.3 (2012-02-03)
Version 1.1.2 (2011-12-23)
- Fixed regression bug from 1.1.1 where touch events were not captured in iOS.
Version 1.1.1 (2011-12-22)
- Made navigator.xAxis.ordinal inherit xAxis.ordinal.
- Fixed display bug with ordinal axes in Chrome 16.
Version 1.1.0 (2011-12-14)
- Added ordinal axis option for displaying non-linear data without gaps, typically intraday data withiout gaps for nights and weekends or daily data without gaps for weekends.
- Added a few advanced options for axis and legend object.
Version 1.0.2 (2011-11-08)
Version 1.0.1 (2011-10-25)
- Added series.compare option to compare the development of values.
Version 1.0.0 (2011-10-18)
- First release.